Exceptional Service and Comfort
Our state-of-the-art facility provides the highest quality care, and was built as a peaceful and relaxing oasis. We strive to provide unmatched patient-centric care and comfort. Here are some of the services and amenities that set us apart:
- Welcoming and friendly staff
- Private & Individualized 1-to-1 care
- Flexible scheduling, We accommodate all patient schedules (24/7/365)
- Family members are welcomed to sit with the patient
- Rooms designed for the patients comfort
- Chairs equipped with integrated laptop table
- Chairs extend to flat position for a comfortable sleeping option
- Free Wi-Fi Internet & Laptop connections
- 12 channel Flat-panel televisions above each chair.
- Slow nocturnal dialysis (6-8 hrs) available
- Slow daytime haemodialysis (6-8 hrs) available
- Long term patient surveillance
- Specially qualified registered dialysis nurses on hand at all times, each with more than ten years experience in haemodialysis
- 24-hour emergency power supply to ensure uninterrupted therapy
- Fully licensed & accredited centre
Deluxe Dialysis Chairs
- High-quality & comfortable
- Infinite position recliner
- Lay flat for comfortable sleeping option
- Ideal for nocturnal dialysis patients
- User adjustable positioning
- Large swing Laptop table
- Chair extends to flat position for a comfortable sleeping option
The 5008 therapy systems offers, for the first time, the highest treatment quality – online haemodiafiltration – with convincingly easy handling and thoughtful use of the dialysis-relevant resources. It is a highly integrated system, built for sustainable dialysis – today and tomorrow.
State-of-the-art Fresenius high-quality 5008 therapy systems offering a variety of therapy options, allowing us to truly tailor the prescription for each individual patient. This means that the treatment prescription is not a standard “one size fits all” approach, but rather adjustments can be made to meet the specific needs of each patient.
Water treatment system comply with high purity water standards set by European pharmacopea, SABS and AAMI regulations for functionality, microbiological purity, infection control, sterilization procedures and technical safety.